Job Requisition Number 66304BR
Market Title In:store Demo:Event Specialist
Primary Work Location Oregon:Eugene
Position Status Part Time
Average Hours Per Week (Note: These hours are estimated and are subject to frequent increases/decreases due to business needs) 6:10
Job Overview Are you looking for a sales job providing food samples in retail stores that would allow you to meet new people? Our product demonstration positions may be a great fit for your sparkling personality. CROSSMARK's Events Team is looking for associates to complete food demonstrations working in a flexible part:time environment.
If you are outgoing, enjoy meeting new people and are looking for job where you can use your sparkling personality then CROSSMARK's Events Team is the place for you Enjoy flexibility that enables you to have a work:life balance while you promote various products during onsite events in retail environments.
As a member of the CROSSMARK Events Team it is your job to be enthusiastic about the product you are showing. You will provide outstanding customer service to all customers by facilitating in:store food/product demonstrations and events. You will demonstrate knowledge of products, accessories and services, and use this knowledge to build sales, practice suggestive selling and driving sales. Your primary role is to share your passion about the product you are representing and interest the customer in purchasing the product and most of all.... have fun while doing it
Apply today to join CROSSMARK's Events Team.
Summary The Associate is responsible for completing in:store food and non:food demonstrations. Acquires and maintains knowledge of products represented. Serves, demonstrates, intercepts consumers and sells products in a professional manner. Maintains an overall professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Possesses the aptitude and ability to gain adequate knowledge of the products represented.
* Has desire and ability to proactively intercept, engage, interact, and sell product to the consumer in a positive manner.
* Can effectively communicate the features and benefits of the product.
* Ability to prepare and serve food samples using small appliances such as microwaves, fryers, skillets, coffee makers and knives.
* Can maintain a clean, sterile and safe work station using cleaning chemicals.
* Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
* Properly sets up and prepares Event Table for execution.
* Achieves 100 execution on assigned work.
* Assists with preparation for client visits and completes audit corrections.
* Builds and maintains rapport with store personnel to effectively meet company and client objectives.
* Completes expense reports as per Company Policy.
* Prepares and submits all on:line requirements on the same day as Event execution.
Note: This job description does not imply that the ab